If you’re like us, then you know the best way to make it through the day is with a thoughtful and well-informed podcast. They are the perfect resource for people, like landlords, who are always on the go and may not have the time to sit down and read or research helpful topics that can help with their businesses. Therefore, we’ve compiled our favorites to listen to while you’re dealing with maintenance issues, waiting for your renters to show up at the office, or simply relaxing at home!
For the first time Landlord:
- Rental Income Podcast with Dan Lane : As a new rental owner himself, Dan Lane became interested in learning the ins and outs of owning rental properties along the way. He now works to help other new landlords do the same by interviewing industry professionals and sprinkling in some of the best tips he learned while navigating the landlord industry!
- The Rental Rookie Podcast: This is the perfect podcast for DIY landlords who are interested in learning the basics. Hosts Kirk & Emily talk about everything under the sun when it comes to being a new landlord.
For advice from industry professionals:
- The BiggerPockets Podcast: Bigger Pockets is an industry staple. They cover absolutely everything in the real estate and rental space and it’s done in a way that is easy to digest! If you listen to any podcast on this list, it should be this one!
- Real Estate Rockstars with Pat Hiban: This podcast offers great industry knowledge from people who have already been through it including their biggest regrets and greatest successes.
- The Best Ever Show with Joe Fairless: Joe Fairless has incredible insight when it comes to the rental industry. He specializes in flipping houses and is always inviting new guests with fresh perspectives on his show.
For marketing advice:
- Online Marketing Made Easy: The host of this podcast, Amy Porterfield, gives tips on how to grow your business through marketing initiatives and much more. Her podcasts are insightful, motivating and offer great general tips for business owners.
- The Massive Agent Podcast: This podcast offers great step-by-step strategies for real estate professionals and gives advice on marketing, lead generation, and how to effectively use social media!
Hopefully, this list helps you to become the best landlord and business owner you can be. If we missed any, let us know as we’re always looking for great new podcast recommendations too.